viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2007

MY BROTHER ( GERMAN )


This is my brother, and his name is Germen, he is 4 years older than my; he is a journalist and at the moment he lives in Spain, and in this country he has lived since 2002 but he came back in on November 15 of 2005 and he remained in Colombia for 3 mounts and he returned to Spain.( this picture was taken when he came back)
I love so much him because he always worry about me. I remember when i was in elementary school he was always protected me, like a good brother do with his young brother. although the years has passed he continues protecting me and advise me.
When he went to Spain, it was quite hard to me.
I miss him a lot, and in Christmas eve i remember when he was here that i went with my father to visit him in his apartment. but now Christmases are a Little could and unhappy.
I wish that some day he comes back to Colombia, or at least can see hem.

No hay comentarios: