lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2007

MY MOTHER´S FAMILY


In this picture we can see our family, and I´m going to describe one by one, the first boy that is on right is my cousin his name is Jason and is the oldest of the three children that appear in this picture; the second one that appear among is the younger, he is about 5 years old , his name is Luis but all of us call him Luchito; the last one who appear on its left is Jeferson and he is 8 years old. I stared to introduce them because they are orphans, their mother is dead, it means that she was my cousin, she died three years ego, since ever my aunt who is the woman that is dressing in yellow t-shirt has taken care of them since her daughter was gone, this is a sad story that´s why whether my mom and I can help them, we will.
Now i´m going to write about the others, the woman who is in yellow t-shirt is my aunt nd I love her so much, her name is Anna, she lives with her daughter who is in orange t-shirt, and her grand-sons. As i spoke before, the person who is orange t- shirt is my cousin and her name is Eliza and she is very fanny. OK the last person and the most important to me is my beautiful mother who is in black t- shirt, but you have already known about her.

No hay comentarios: